With Zeta upon us, we are sharing our Claims Phone Number list with you.  If you must make a claim, you can call the insurance company or us.
Important:  For faster service, please have your policy number available.
GeoVera Specialty                   1 (800) 631-6478
PROGRESSIVE CLAIMS:            1-800-925-2886
NAT GEN AUTO CLAIMS:         1-877-468-3466
Safeco for Home and auto      1-800-332-3226
GulfStream                              1-866-485-3005
Gulfstream Flood                    1-888-481-1159
ALLSTATE CLAIMS                    1-800- 54-STORM (800-547-8676)
Wright Flood-                          1-800-725-9472
All Sagesure products-            1-866- 311-7243
Foremost StaR                          1-800-527-3907
Foremost auto                         1-800-274-7865
NFIP / FEMA                            1-800-767-4341
Selective                                  1-877-348-0552
SFI                                            1-866-722-4995
Hartford Flood                        1-800-787-5677
Gulfstates                                1-337-541-2577
Allstate Auto: Phone: 800-897-4865
AmTrust: Phone: 866-272-9267
Attune: Phone: 866-391-9675
CNA: Phone: 877-CNA-ASAP (877-262-2727)
Hartford: Phone: 800-243-5860
Hartford Flood: Phone: 800-787-5677
Louisiana Citizens: Phone: 888-568-6455
Liberty Mutual: Phone: 844-3-CLAIMS (844-325-2467)
National Flood (NFIP): Phone: 800-767-4341
Progressive: Phone: 800-PROGRESSIVE
Selective Flood: Phone: 877-348-0552
Wright Flood: Phone: 800-725-9472

Renter’s Insurance

Attention Renters:

Did you know that your landlord’s insurance policy excludes your belongings? If your belongings are damaged, destroyed or stolen, the landlord’s policy will not cover you. You need to have renter’s insurance to protect your things.


We can help you with renter’s insurance. It cost approximately $12.50 a month for a total of $150 a year. For this amount, you would get $100,000 in liability coverage (if someone falls in your home) and $20,000 in personal property coverage (covers your belongings), with only a $500 deductible. Of course, this is just an example, but we can quote you!



Letter to our Valued Clients

To our valued business clients,

We hope you and your families are remaining healthy and safe during these trying times! The news on all networks have been filled with information on the now declared pandemic of the Coronavirus or COVID-19. It is possible on your commercial property insurance to extend coverage to include coverage for loss of business income due to a closure of your business caused by a covered peril. A communicable disease like the Coronavirus may not be a covered peril, but you should not allow that assumption to keep you from taking action.

First, it is critically important to report all claims and potential claims to EACH AND EVERY CARRIER whose policy might apply to your loss. This includes CGL, Personal lines, Umbrella, Excess, Workers Compensation, Specialty and any other policy you may have.

Second, you need to determine whether you purchased business income coverage. If you don’t find the coverage in your policy description, be sure to call our office.

Third, if your business closes due to the Coronavirus, it is important to know (again) that communicable diseases typically are not a covered peril that would give rise to insurance benefits for loss of income. It doesn’t matter if the loss of income is just from a downturn of business due to the loss of many customers or the actual closure of your business. However, you should still report all claims and potential claims.

Please be sure to contact our agency if you have any questions. We thank you for your continued trust in our business.