How to handle a disaster, such as a hurricane, tornado, or fire?
- Contact us or the carrier to report a claim.
- Make a list of damaged or destroyed items.
- Take photos or video of the damage.
- Make temporary repairs and begin cleaning up.
- It is very important that you do not throw anything away until you have spoken with your adjuster.
How to handle a property claim?
- Take pictures or video of all damages.
- Do temporary repairs to protect property from any further damages.
- Keep receipts for all temporary repairs.
- Contact us and/or insurance company to report damages.
How to report an automobile claim?
- NEVER admit fault.
- Call the police (911) for all accidents.
- Exchange insurance and personal information with all other vehicles involved.
- Report the incident to us.
- If the vehicle cannot be driven, check with us or your insurance carrier for a list of approved body shops.